Natalie of Free Spirit Designs just nominated me for my fourth Versatile Blogger award in June 2012. Both Marja of Roseberry Style and M of Vagabond Carnival were the first to bestow me with the Stylish Blogger and Versatile Blogger awards in January 2011, then Megan of Megan's Creative Blog gave me my third Versatile Blogger award in February 2012. Carol of A Creative Harbor sprinkled me with the Irresistibly Sweet Blog award and Marja awarded me with a Trophy Cup in August 2011. I shall display them proudly in the dust free environment of this digital page. Thank you, darlings!!
By accepting these awards, I now have the power to pick 15 more bloggers I feel deserve them, too! Congratulations to the talented souls of the following blogs:
Beach City Beader
ErtheFae's Meandering Thoughts
Fairy Cardmaker's Workshop
Gypsy Moon Art Studio
Mermaiden Creations in the Otherworld
My Two Cents
Shealynn's Faerie Shoppe
The Auld Grey Mare
The Enchanted Garden
I also get to share 7 random things about myself:
1. I'm a Squid.
2. But I don't smell like one - usually more like Japanese Cherry Blossoms by Bath & Body Works.
3. Homemade chocolate chip cookies tops that as my favorite scent, but only when it's wafting from real baked goodies that I get to devour.
4. I have reoccurring dreams where my teeth crumble out of my mouth. Perhaps I should lay off the sugar.
5. In any case, I definitely need to reduce my calorie intake! My weight loss goal for this year is 30 pounds. SparkPeople, here I come, yet again.
6. Thanks to the clearance at Target, I bought a shiny hula hoop filled with water. It's fun to swirl, but I wonder how many more calories I'd burn with one of those fancy weighted hula hoops.
7. I watch Fraggle Rock on The Hub Network while eating breakfast. I'm going to take their advice and dance my cares (and my fat) away!