Cheryl of Sunday Creek is offering a choice between the amazing Crystal Point and Bullet Casing Necklace above and an elegant Winchester 45 Auto Bullet Casing Necklace to one bold woman with attitude out there. Either piece is sure to cause a scene wherever you go, but the first stops my heart. The pendant features a golden brass .380 auto caliber bullet casing deeply etched in a wave pattern with an unpolished natural quartz crystal point (and a baby terminated point!) with a multi-faceted crystal rondelle for extra bling!
Cheryl turns trash to treasure with her unique line of bullet jewelry. Many of her designs resemble gold pieces favored by the ancient Romans, Etruscans and Byzantine with their rich golden hues and textured spiral designs. She collects all of her casings from a professional firing range, so they're upcycled in a beautifully unique way. Each is tumbled for hours to remove gunpowder residue and restore a like-new appearance then etched by hand. Cheryl has it on good authority that her designs are even airport friendly - the 'dimple' in the primer clearly shows the bullet has been previously fired and that no gunpowder remains.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Giveaway is open worldwide. I will be pulling a number from my random.org top hat after 11:59pm EST on March 15, 2011, and the corresponding commenter will win! Cheryl will contact that lucky soul for a mailing address. If she doesn't hear back from the winner within 3 days, a new number will be drawn.
Mandatory Entry: Shoot over to the Sunday Creek shop then comment on this post with your favorite item and a way to contact you, preferably an email or Etsy shop.
Extra Entries: Don't forget the mandatory comment before moving on to these! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry to count.
1. Visit the Sunday Creek Too website and share your favorite piece of bullet jewelry here.
2. Tweet about the giveaway using the one below or a variation of your own. You may do this once a day.
Enter to win a boldly beautiful bullet and crystal necklace by @SundayCreek! #Handmade #giveaway hosted by @aquariann ~ http://bit.ly/g3CwNk
3. Like the Sunday Creek and aquariann Art pages on facebook. Liking both counts for two entries, as long as you leave a separate comment for each.
4. Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs or your favorite RSS reader for another entry.
5. Vote for my blog just by clicking Picket Fence Blogs. You may do this once a day.
6. Spread the word! Use the leaf icons below to share this giveaway on Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, Del.icio.us, or facebook. Blog about it or copy and paste the button code below to your sidebar! Whatever you want - I'll honor one entry for every networking website you share it on, just make sure to leave separate comments for each.
Please convo aquariann.etsy.com if you'd like to sponsor a handmade giveaway. Hostess gifts are wildly appreciated, but not required.