What everyday princess wouldn't want a shopping spree for fairytale jewels? Meredith Tilley is prepared to wave her magic wand and grant one of you that very wish. She's offering a $25 gift card, valid at both her original Tilleyjewels and Bridal Boutique Etsy shops.
Mere has hundreds of handmade accessories to choose from, including a gorgeous line of crossover wrap bracelets like the caged fuchsia glass pearls one showcased above. She's been working with beads and wire for years - in grade school, she created tiny seed bead accessories for her Barbies. She has the art of sparkle mastered.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Giveaway is open worldwide. I will be pulling a number from my random.org top hat after 11:59pm EST on April 30, 2011, and the corresponding commenter will win! Meredith will contact that lucky soul. If she doesn't hear back from the winner within 3 days, a new number will be drawn.
Mandatory Entry: Flutter over to the Tilleyjewels Etsy shop then comment on this post with your favorite handmade item and a way to contact you, preferably an email or Etsy shop.
Extra Entries: Don't forget the mandatory comment before moving on to these! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry to count.
1. Dance over to the Tilleyjewels Bridal Boutique shop and share your favorite wedding piece here.
2. Follow @tilleyjewels and @aquariann on twitter. Following us both counts for two entries, as long as you leave a separate comment for each with your own username.
3. Tweet about the giveaway using the one below or a variation of your own. You may do this once a day.
Enter to win a $25 gift card for fairytale jewelry by @Tilleyjewels! #Handmade #giveaway hosted by @aquariann ~ http://bit.ly/fBaz5Q
4. Like the Tilleyjewels and aquariann Art pages on facebook. Liking both counts for two entries, as long as you leave a separate comment for each.
5. Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs or your favorite RSS reader for another entry.
6. Vote for my blog just by clicking Picket Fence Blogs. You may do this once a day.
7. Spread the word! Use the leaf icons below to share this giveaway on Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, Del.icio.us, or facebook. Blog about it or copy and paste the button code below to your sidebar! Whatever you want - I'll honor one entry for every networking website you share it on, just make sure to leave separate comments for each.
Please convo aquariann.etsy.com if you'd like to sponsor a handmade giveaway. Hostess gifts are wildly appreciated, but not required.