Who says you can't sport scarves in warm weather? Annie Dee's Designs carries cool crochet chain necklaces that are light weight. Annie is giving away the fun accessory above to brighten up one reader's spring wardrobe. It's crocheted with super soft yarn in several shades of green, white, yellow, and orange. The multiple chains of various lengths are secured on the side and can be worn laying freely or twisted to add extra depth. The chains measure 26 inches (66 cm) around with a 13 inch drop. A delicately pretty organza and tulle flower, adorned with 3 orange glass beads, blooms as the focal point.
Annie also creates a multitude of hair accessories for women, children, and babies, including headbands, hair clips, bobby pin sets and fascinators. Most of them feature whimsical flowers, grown from high quality chiffon, satin, and organza fabrics.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Giveaway is open worldwide. I will be pulling a number from my random.org top hat after 11:59pm EST on May 15, 2011, and the corresponding commenter will win! Annie will contact that lucky soul for a mailing address. If she doesn't hear back from the winner within 3 days, a new number will be drawn.
Mandatory Entry: Blossom over to the Annie Dee's Designs Etsy shop then comment on this post with your favorite handmade item and a way to contact you, preferably an email or Etsy shop.
Extra Entries: Don't forget the mandatory comment before moving on to these! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry to count.
1. Follow @anniedee83 and @aquariann on twitter. Following us both counts for two entries, as long as you leave a separate comment for each with your own username.
2. Tweet about the giveaway using the one below or a variation of your own. You may do this once a day.
Enter to win a cool crochet chain necklace by @anniedee83! #Handmade #giveaway hosted by @aquariann ~ http://bit.ly/m5KOmR
3. Like the Annie Dee's Designs and aquariann Art pages on facebook. Liking both counts for two entries, as long as you leave a separate comment for each.
4. Follow Annie Dee's Blog for one entry. Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs or your favorite RSS reader for another entry.
5. Vote for my blog just by clicking Picket Fence Blogs. You may do this once a day.
6. Spread the word! Use the leaf icons below to share this giveaway on Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, Del.icio.us, or facebook. Blog about it or copy and paste the button code below to your sidebar! Whatever you want - I'll honor one entry for every networking website you share it on, just make sure to leave separate comments for each.
Please convo aquariann.etsy.com if you'd like to sponsor a handmade giveaway. Hostess gifts are wildly appreciated, but not required.