Summer is right around the riverbend! Emma of Hell0Z0mbie is giving away a blue bubble memory wire coil bracelet for one reader to hold the essence of water near, even when everyday life gets in the way of swimming and sunbathing. This fun accessory features a mix of tiny sky blue seed beads, baby blue glass pearl beads (vegan/cruelty free), teal colored beads and large semi-transparent "bubble" beads. The wire will take about three laps around a wrist, depending on circumference. The design is incredibly durable and easy to wear, as there is no fussing with a clasp.
Although Emma specializes in memory wire coil bracelets, she creates other brightly beaded jewelry, including earrings and necklaces. She also carries handmade paper goods, tags and embellishments for scrapbooking.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Giveaway is open worldwide. I will be pulling a number from my random.org top hat after 11:59pm EST on June 30, 2011, and the corresponding commenter will win! Emma will contact that lucky soul for a mailing address. If she doesn't hear back from the winner within 3 days, a new number will be drawn.
Mandatory Entry: Stagger over to the Hell0Z0mbie Etsy shop then comment on this post with your favorite handmade item and a way to contact you, preferably an email or Etsy shop.
Extra Entries: Don't forget the mandatory comment before moving on to these! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry to count.
1. Like the Hell0Z0mbie AND aquariann Art pages on facebook. Liking both counts as one extra entry.
2. Share this giveaway on facebook by using the like or leaf icon on the bottom of this post. Leave a comment with your profile link. You may do this once a day.
3. Follow @hell0z0mbie AND @aquariann on twitter. Following us both counts as one entry, as long as you leave a comment with your own username.
4. Tweet about the giveaway using the one below or a variation of your own. Leave a comment with the link.
Enter to win a blue bubble bracelet by @hell0z0mbie! #Handmade #giveaway hosted by @aquariann ~ http://bit.ly/lQHUGi
5. Follow Emma's Things That I Like blog AND my blog on Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs or your favorite RSS reader for another entry.
6. Vote for my blog just by clicking Picket Fence Blogs. You may do this once a day.
7. Spread the word! Use the leaf icons at the bottom to share this giveaway on Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, or Del.icio.us. I'll honor one entry for every networking website you share it on, just make sure to leave separate comments for each.
8. Reblog my post on tumblr, just leave a separate comment to let me know.
9. Blog about it or copy and paste the button code below to your sidebar!
Please convo aquariann.etsy.com if you'd like to sponsor a handmade giveaway. Item must retail at at least $20. Seller agrees to ship it directly to the winner, anywhere in the world. Hostess gifts are wildly appreciated, but not required.