The season of buds and blossoms isn't over yet! The spring leaf anklet above will bloom into a lovely addition to one reader's accessory garden. It is one of a kind, planted in the Erthe Fae Designs studio by AJ Reardon. The Czech glass beads and satiny leaf-shaped beads are strung on sturdy, flexible beading cable which holds up well to daily wear. Anklet is adjustable from 10" to 12" and fastens securely with a sterling silver lobster clasp and extender chain. The delicate hues of green and opalescent white will catch the light, whether you're wearing it with a shimmering belly dance costume or a casual pair of capri pants.
AJ draws inspiration from mythology, literature, folk lore and the natural world to create a variety of steampunk and fantasy jewelry, including necklaces, bracelets, and chandelier earrings. The influence of tribal belly dance also gleams brightly in many of her intricately beaded pieces.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Giveaway is open worldwide. I will be pulling a number from my random.org top hat after 11:59pm EST on June 15, 2011, and the corresponding commenter will win! AJ will contact that lucky soul for a mailing address. If she doesn't hear back from the winner within 3 days, a new number will be drawn.
Mandatory Entry: Shimmy over to the Erthe Fae Designs Etsy shop then comment on this post with your favorite handmade item and a way to contact you, preferably an email or Etsy shop.
Extra Entries: Don't forget the mandatory comment before moving on to these! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry to count.
1. Follow @ErtheFae and @aquariann on twitter. Following us both counts for two entries, as long as you leave a separate comment for each with your own username.
2. Tweet about the giveaway using the one below or a variation of your own. You may do this once a day.
Enter to win a spring leaf anklet by @ErtheFae! #Handmade #giveaway hosted by @aquariann ~ http://bit.ly/int8dU
3. Like the Erthe Fae Designs and aquariann Art pages on facebook. Liking both counts for two entries, as long as you leave a separate comment for each.
4. Follow ErtheFae's Meandering Thoughts blog for one entry. Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs or your favorite RSS reader for another entry.
5. Vote for my blog just by clicking Picket Fence Blogs. You may do this once a day.
6. Spread the word! Use the leaf icons at the bottom to share this giveaway on Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, Del.icio.us, or facebook. I'll honor one entry for every networking website you share it on, just make sure to leave separate comments for each.
7. Reblog my post on tumblr, just leave a separate comment to let me know.
8. Blog about it or copy and paste the button code below to your sidebar!
Please convo aquariann.etsy.com if you'd like to sponsor a handmade giveaway. Item must retail at at least $20. Seller agrees to ship it directly to the winner, anywhere in the world. Hostess gifts are wildly appreciated, but not required.