Last Halloween, I whipped up a Creamy Espresso Chocolate Pudding Potion to share with the boys and ghouls at a costume party. The liqueur dessert was such a scream that I was requested to bring it again. I tweaked it a bit and added a no bake chocolate cookie crust. This easy dessert recipe is perfect for when you don't have much time to spend in the kitchen ... or just crave chocolately deliciousness.
Easy as Dirt Chocolate Liqueur Pudding Pie
13 oz Oreos or Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (I bought a package from the Dollar Tree and probably could have used less - but didn't want any leftover cookies to tempt me later)
1/4 cup Butter
5.9 oz Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
1 cup Whole Milk
1/2 cup Godiva® Milk Chocolate Liqueur
1/4 cup Saint Brendan's Irish Cream Liqueur
1/4 cup Three Olives Triple Shot Espresso Vodka
8 oz Extra Creamy Cool Whip
Chocolate Cookie Pie Crust Recipe
1. Crush 30ish cookies as finely as you can - I don't possess a food processor, so I put a third at a time into a plastic ziploc bag, covered it with a paper towel and hammered it into tiny pieces with the smooth side of a meat tenderizer. This workout slightly lessened my guilt for the calories I consumed while licking the mixing bowl clean.
2. Set aside one third to sprinkle on top of pie.
3. Mix melted butter with 2/3 of cookie crumbs.
4. Press mixture into bottom and sides of 9 inch pie pan and smooth with back of spoon.
5. Chill in freezer while preparing pudding.
Chocolate Liqueur Pudding Recipe
1. Stir all four liquids together into large mixing bowl.
2. Add pudding powder and mix for two minutes.
3. Fold in Cool Whip.
4. Pour into pie crust, sprinkle with chocolate cookie crumbs.
5. Refrigerate until ready to devour.