One lady will get to adorn herself with a one of a kind jewelry piece fit for an ice queen from a snowy wonderland. MaryAnne of MiddleEarths Jewels is giving away the wonderful Winter Garden cuff above. She hand wove, then hand felted bits of vintage lace and fabulous designer wool yarns. Chinese matte jade balls in honey and amber with vintage caps are strung with golden silk cord around the bottom, earthy green stone chips are sewn around the top. Buried deep in the soft wool are tiny swarovski crystals in topaz and peridot green that sparkle discreetly. Vintage glass leaves in chestnut and soft greens dangle and clink under the dusty green leather lace that finishes the outer edge. The soft mohair fur goatskin trim adds the final bit of magic luxury.
I am honored that she dreamed this wrist cuff into existence specifically to be a giveaway prize on my humble blog. She even shared her creative process on how it was magically crafted. MaryAnne is such an amazing jewelry artist! Nothing I could write would describe her fantasy accessories purely enough - the creations must be seen for themselves.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Giveaway is open worldwide. I will be pulling a number from my random.org top hat after 11:59pm EST on December 11, 2011, and the corresponding commenter will win! MaryAnne will contact that lucky soul for a mailing address. If she doesn't hear back from the winner within 3 days, a new number will be drawn.
Mandatory Entry: Journey to the MiddleEarths Jewels Etsy shop then comment on this post with your favorite handmade item and a way to contact you, preferably an email or Etsy shop.
Extra Entries: Don't forget the mandatory comment before moving on to these! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry to count.
1. Like that same item by using the facebook like button on the right sidebar of MaryAnne's Etsy listing and leave a comment here with the number of likes to the right of the button OR share it on your business page and include the link when commenting.
2. Add that same item to your favorites AND heart her shop. Leave a comment with your Etsy username.
3. Buy anything from her Etsy shop. Leave a separate comment for every $5 spent.
4. Like this giveaway on facebook by using the like button at the bottom of this post OR share it on your facebook business page and comment with the link.
5. Like the MiddleEarths Jewels AND aquariann Art pages on facebook for one extra entry.
6. Follow @MiddleEarthsme and @aquariann on twitter. Following us both counts for two entries, as long as you leave a separate comment for each with your own username.
7. Tweet ONCE about the giveaway using the one below or a variation of your own. Leave a comment with the link.
Enter to win wonderful winter garden cuff by @MiddleEarthsme! #Handmade #giveaway hosted by @aquariann ~ http://bit.ly/vWSw4Z
8. Follow the MiddleEarths Jewels blog AND my blog on Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs or your favorite RSS reader for one extra entry.
9. Vote for my blog just by clicking Picket Fence Blogs. You may do this once a day.
10. Spread the word! Give this post a + 1 on Google or pin it to Pinterest. Click to share this giveaway on Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, or Del.icio.us. I'll honor one entry for every networking website you share it on, just make sure to leave separate comments for each.
11. Reblog my post on tumblr, just leave a separate comment to let me know.
12. Blog about it or copy and paste the button code below to your sidebar!
Please convo aquariann.etsy.com if you'd like to sponsor a handmade giveaway. Item must retail at at least $20. Seller agrees to ship it directly to the winner, anywhere in the world. Hostess gifts are wildly appreciated, but not required.