Preen your feathers, girls - this peacock ore necklace will give itself freely to only one of you. Jessica of esoteric HEARTS chose this incredibly iridescent blue pendant as a prize. The photograph doesn't show nearly as many shimmering shades as the stone actually possesses - the colors change constantly in sunlight. Jessica describes rainbow peacock ore as one of the most beautiful stones she's ever seen. She's attached the stone to a silver plated bail, strung from a 20 inch silver plated chain with a lobster claw clasp.
You may recognize the simply unique quality that the esoteric HEARTS piece exudes from my handmade trove - I was lucky enough to win a druzy geode necklace last month. Now I'm prancing about proudly because I get to host a jewelry giveaway for the designer. Jessica is a 21 year old college student studying lighting and sound technology with the dream to one day be a lighting designer for a famous rock band - how fun does that sound?! She crafts jewelry for herself in her spare time and has received so many compliments that she began selling her designs exclusively on Etsy last June.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Giveaway is open worldwide. I will be pulling a number from my random.org top hat after 11:59pm EST on January 25, 2012, and the corresponding commenter will win! Jessica will contact that lucky soul for a mailing address. If she doesn't hear back from the winner within 3 days, a new number will be drawn.
Mandatory Entry: Swoon by the esoteric HEARTS Etsy shop then comment on this post with your favorite handmade item and a way to contact you, preferably an email or Etsy shop.
Extra Entries: Don't forget the mandatory comment before moving on to these! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry to count.
1. Like that same item by using the facebook like button on the right sidebar of Jessica's Etsy listing and leave a comment here with the number of likes to the right of the button OR share it on your business page and include the link when commenting.
2. Add that same item to your favorites AND heart her shop. Leave a comment with your Etsy username.
3. Buy anything from her Etsy shop. Use coupon code ESOTERIC12 to receive 15% off. Leave a separate comment for every $5 spent.
4. Like this giveaway on facebook by using the like button at the bottom of this post OR share it on your facebook business page and comment with the link.
5. Follow BOTH @esoteric_hearts and @aquariann on twitter. Leave a separate comment with your own username.
6. Tweet ONCE about the giveaway using the one below or a variation of your own. Leave a comment with the link.
Enter to win a pretty peacock ore necklace by @esoteric_hearts! #Handmade #giveaway hosted by @aquariann ~ http://bit.ly/yMj1k2
7. Vote for my blog just by clicking Picket Fence Blogs. You may do this once a day.
8. Spread the word! Give this post a + 1 on Google or pin it to Pinterest. Click to share this giveaway on Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, or Del.icio.us. I'll honor one entry for every networking website you share it on, just make sure to leave separate comments for each.
9. Reblog my post on tumblr, just leave a separate comment to let me know.
10. Blog about it or copy and paste the button code below to your sidebar!
Please convo aquariann.etsy.com if you'd like to sponsor a handmade giveaway. Item must retail at at least $20. Seller agrees to ship it directly to the winner, anywhere in the world. Hostess gifts are wildly appreciated, but not required.