Happy November! Wouldn't this primitive crow and stars upcycled pillow look festive amongst your harvest home decor? Patti of Northern Lodge sewed it together using several wools she'd been gifted. Now she's paying it forward and giving it away to one of you!
Inspired by the fall colors surrounding her rustic cabin in Colorado, she envisioned a pumpkin patch and designed an entire collection of primitive pillows around it, complete with black cats, witches and jack-o-lanterns. The crow is my favorite, and thus why I picked it as a prize, but she's giving the winner a choice - this pillow or a $25 gift certificate to her shop to put toward any handmade item. The pillow option includes free international shipping up to $8.
She also makes quilts, throws and scarves from eco-friendly materials. That is indeed me on the right shyly modeling her Among the Spruces Wool Scarf. It's warm, cozy and perfect for an autumn stroll through the forest.
Patti's love of nature is evident is each creation, just peek through the Etsy Mini window below.
How To Enter The Giveaway
I will be pulling a number from my random.org top hat after 11:59pm EST on November 20, 2010, and the corresponding commenter will win! Patti will contact that lucky soul for a mailing address. If she doesn't hear back from the winner within 3 days, a new number will be drawn.
Mandatory Entry: Hike to the Northern Lodge shop then comment on this post with your favorite item and a way to contact you, preferably an email or Etsy shop.
Extra Entries: Don't forget the mandatory comment before moving on to these! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry to count.
1. Visit Patti's other shop, Cabin Windows, and comment with your favorite vintage find.
2. Follow @NorthernLodge and @aquariann on twitter. Following us both counts for two entries, as long as you leave a separate comment for each with your own username.
3. Tweet about the giveaway using the one below or a variation of your own. You may do this once a day.
Win a Primitive Crow Upcycled Pillow by @NorthernLodge on #Etsy! Enter her #handmade #giveaway, hosted by @aquariann ~ http://bit.ly/csGtKD
4. Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs or your favorite RSS reader.
5. Spread the word! Use the leaf icons below to share this giveaway on Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, Del.icio.us, or facebook. Blog about it or copy and paste the button code below to your sidebar! Start a new Promotions thread on the Etsy forums. Whatever you want - I'll honor one entry for every networking website you share it on, just make sure to leave separate comments for each.