Wouldn't these unicorn wine charms add a little magic to your next celebration? Nicole of FantastiCrafts paired these four fantastical metal charms with blue seed beads and purple accent beads on a medium sized wire ring that will fit most stemmed glassware. She's gifting a set to one of my blog readers this holiday season!
When Nicole was only eleven, her mom bestowed her with hemp supplies from the 70s that she'd found. Nicole has been making unique jewelry ever since. It wasn't until eight years later that her hobby became a serious business venture - thanks to another present from her mother, a handmade necklace. "It was so beautiful and I was surprised that it was made entirely of beads and findings that I recognized from local craft stores. I was inspired by the realization that this was something I could make, and my talent took off from there. It wasn't long before I was no longer giving away jewelry, but selling it!"
Nicole is always branching out and creating new items. In addition to the unusual wine charms, her shop overflows with colorful and trendy charm and bead jewelry, stitch markers, and funky hair accessories, as well as religious icon magnets and bookmarks.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Giveaway is open worldwide. I will be pulling a number from my random.org top hat after 11:59pm EST on December 15, 2010, and the corresponding commenter will win! Nicole will contact that lucky soul for a mailing address. If she doesn't hear back from the winner within 3 days, a new number will be drawn.
Mandatory Entry: Gallop to the FantastiCrafts shop then comment on this post with your favorite item and a way to contact you, preferably an email or Etsy shop.
Extra Entries: Don't forget the mandatory comment before moving on to these! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry to count.
1. Ballroom dance over to Nicole's other shop, Vibrant Vows, and comment with your favorite formal find.
2. Like the FantastiCrafts and aquariann Art pages on facebook. Liking both counts for two entries, as long as you leave a separate comment for each.
3. Tweet about the giveaway using the one below or a variation of your own. You may do this once a day.
Win a Unicorn Wine Charm set by FantastiCrafts on @Etsy! Enter her #handmade #giveaway, hosted by @aquariann ~ http://bit.ly/gzQTat
4. Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs or your favorite RSS reader.
5. Spread the word! Use the leaf icons below to share this giveaway on Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, Del.icio.us, or facebook. Blog about it or copy and paste the button code below to your sidebar! Start a new Promotions thread on the Etsy forums. Vote for my blog just by clicking Picket Fence Blogs. Whatever you want - I'll honor one entry for every networking website you share it on, just make sure to leave separate comments for each.
Please convo aquariann.etsy.com if you'd like me to host your handmade giveaway.