Accessorize an outfit and rejuvenate your spirit at the same time! Michelle of WireQueen is bequeathing a beautiful pair of clear quartz earrings to one of my readers. The design is named "Midwife Healer" in honor of the midwife that delivered her second daughter. The four sided dagger beads are different lengths and embraced by sterling silver wrap with surgical steel earwires. She has already cleared the crystals, but if you ever need to recharge or remove unwanted energy, simply place in a window that is beaming with sunlight.
Michelle believes that the Creator gave to all things a purpose, including gemstones. She covers as little of the "face" of the stone as possible, but still secures it safely in its setting. She has customers who are still wearing creations that are over 10 years old! She's been selling jewelry offline for years, but only recently began offering her handmade creations on Etsy.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Giveaway is open worldwide. I will be pulling a number from my random.org top hat after 11:59pm EST on February 28, 2011, and the corresponding commenter will win! Michelle will contact that lucky soul for a mailing address. If she doesn't hear back from the winner within 3 days, a new number will be drawn.
Mandatory Entry: Twist over to the WireQueen shop then comment on this post with your favorite item and a way to contact you, preferably an email or Etsy shop.
Extra Entries: Don't forget the mandatory comment before moving on to these! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry to count.
1. Follow @WireQueen and @aquariann on twitter. Following us both counts for two entries, as long as you leave a separate comment for each with your own username.
2. Tweet about the giveaway using the one below or a variation of your own. You may do this once a day.
Enter to win beautiful clear quartz dagger earrings by @WireQueen on @Etsy! #Handmade #giveaway hosted by @aquariann ~ http://bit.ly/gADqBF
3. Like the WireQueen and aquariann Art pages on facebook. Liking both counts for two entries, as long as you leave a separate comment for each.
4. Follow Michelle's WireQueen blog on Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs or your favorite RSS reader for one entry. Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs or your favorite RSS reader for another.
5. Vote for my blog just by clicking Picket Fence Blogs. You may do this once a day.
6. Spread the word! Use the leaf icons below to share this giveaway on Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, Del.icio.us, or facebook. Blog about it or copy and paste the button code below to your sidebar! Whatever you want - I'll honor one entry for every networking website you share it on, just make sure to leave separate comments for each.
Please convo aquariann.etsy.com if you'd like to sponsor a handmade giveaway. Hostess gifts are wildly appreciated, but not required.