This adorable pair of eco-friendly mittens has a date with one of you, ladies! Patti of Northern Lodge is gifting them away to celebrate Valentine's Day. The felted wool is upcycled from a gray and maroon sweater. She hand decorated each mitten with an appliqued wool heart, complete with a gray vintage button and braided maroon wool bow. They're even lined with an inner polar fleece which makes them extraordinarily warm.
Thanks to her gorgeous Among the Spruces Wool Scarf that I modeled during her last handmade giveaway, my neck has remained quite cozy this winter, despite the uncommonly cold weather. In addition to a large variety of scarfs, she also designs cowl hoods, hats and quilts that will help keep you feeling warm and fuzzy inside until spring. Just take a look, I'm sure you'll fall in love with her shop.
How To Enter The Giveaway
I will be pulling a number from my random.org top hat after 11:59pm EST on February 15, 2011, and the corresponding commenter will win! Patti will contact that lucky soul for a mailing address. She will cover up to a $10 shipping fee to anywhere in the world. If she doesn't hear back from the winner within 3 days, a new number will be drawn.
Mandatory Entry: Hike to the Northern Lodge shop then comment on this post with your favorite item and a way to contact you, preferably an email or Etsy shop.
Extra Entries: Don't forget the mandatory comment before moving on to these! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry to count.
1. Visit Patti's other shop, Cabin Windows, and comment with your favorite vintage find.
2. Follow @NorthernLodge and @aquariann on twitter. Following us both counts for two entries, as long as you leave a separate comment for each with your own username.
3. Tweet about the giveaway using the one below or a variation of your own. You may do this once a day.
Enter to win adorable upcycled wool mittens by @NorthernLodge on @Etsy! #Handmade #giveaway hosted by @aquariann ~ http://bit.ly/i57166
4. Follow Patti's Cabin sweet cabin blog for one entry. Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs or your favorite RSS reader for another.
5. Vote for my blog just by clicking Picket Fence Blogs. You may do this once a day.
6. Spread the word! Use the leaf icons below to share this giveaway on Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, Del.icio.us, or facebook. Blog about it or copy and paste the button code below to your sidebar! Start a new Promotions thread on the Etsy forums. Whatever you want - I'll honor one entry for every networking website you share it on, just make sure to leave separate comments for each.
Please convo aquariann.etsy.com if you'd like to sponsor a handmade giveaway. Hostess gifts are wildly appreciated, but not required.