You're going to leap for this handmade prize - Corinna of the Frog Bag is giving away a whimsical necklace that will cause a flutter, in moonlight or sunlight. The moth pendant is made of ceramic. The chain measures about 20 inches long, shines with beads of glass and metal and closes with a silver-plated lobster claw clasp.
Corinna is a long time crafter with a zoology degree. Her Etsy shop is crawling with unique jewelry, cat toys, and needle craft, many of them animal-themed. She even donates 20% of her sales to The Tapir Preservation Fund, a charity which supports the conservation of tapirs and their rainforest habitat.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Giveaway is open worldwide. I will be pulling a number from my random.org top hat after 11:59pm EST on March 31, 2011, and the corresponding commenter will win! Corinna will contact that lucky soul for a mailing address. If she doesn't hear back from the winner within 3 days, a new number will be drawn.
Mandatory Entry: Hop over to the the Frog Bag shop then comment on this post with your favorite item and a way to contact you, preferably an email or Etsy shop.
Extra Entries: Don't forget the mandatory comment before moving on to these! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry to count.
1. Follow @thefrogbag and @aquariann on twitter. Following us both counts for two entries, as long as you leave a separate comment for each with your own username.
2. Tweet about the giveaway using the one below or a variation of your own. You may do this once a day.
Enter to win a lovely moonlight moth necklace by @thefrogbag! #Handmade #giveaway hosted by @aquariann ~ http://bit.ly/dFSZ5m
3. Like the the Frog Bag and aquariann Art pages on facebook. Liking both counts for two entries, as long as you leave a separate comment for each.
4. Follow the Frog Bag blog on Google Friend Connect or Networked Blogs for one entry. Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs or your favorite RSS reader for another entry.
5. Vote for my blog just by clicking Picket Fence Blogs. You may do this once a day.
6. Spread the word! Use the leaf icons below to share this giveaway on Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, Del.icio.us, or facebook. Blog about it or copy and paste the button code below to your sidebar! Whatever you want - I'll honor one entry for every networking website you share it on, just make sure to leave separate comments for each.
Please convo aquariann.etsy.com if you'd like to sponsor a handmade giveaway. Hostess gifts are wildly appreciated, but not required.