This is no April Fool's joke, Rozelyn of Jaydemia is shelling out a pair of her eco-friendly earrings for free. Any mermaid's scales would turn even greener with envy over glimpsing this treasure glimmer from a human's ear. The handmade beads of broken blacklip shell pieces gleam a silvery green tone that sparkles as the light hits. Swarovski crystals and sterling silver earwire add more shine.
Rozelyn offers many designs for souls that wish to keep the magic of the ocean near. Her Eco-Style Collection upcycles small wood and shells that are abundant and usually thrown away. She discovered these unique materials by working closely with a friend who started a Livelihood program for the wives and widowers of fishermen in a small island town in the Philippines. Each eco-bead used in this collection is a pure labor of love and is fairly traded.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Giveaway is open worldwide. I will be pulling a number from my random.org top hat after 11:59pm EST on April 15, 2011, and the corresponding commenter will win! Rozelyn will contact that lucky soul for a mailing address. If she doesn't hear back from the winner within 3 days, a new number will be drawn.
Mandatory Entry: Swim over to the Jaydemia Etsy shop then comment on this post with your favorite item from her Eco-Style Collection and a way to contact you, preferably an email or Etsy shop.
Extra Entries: Don't forget the mandatory comment before moving on to these! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry to count.
1. Float over to the Jaydemia website and share your favorite piece from her Handmade Collection here.
2. Follow @Jaydemia and @aquariann on twitter. Following us both counts for two entries, as long as you leave a separate comment for each with your own username.
3. Tweet about the giveaway using the one below or a variation of your own. You may do this once a day.
Enter to win green shell eco earrings fit for a mermaid by @Jaydemia! #Handmade #giveaway hosted by @aquariann ~ http://bit.ly/i3sIVL
4. Like the Jaydemia and aquariann Art pages on facebook. Liking both counts for two entries, as long as you leave a separate comment for each.
5. Follow Jaydemia's My Journey as a Jewelry Business and Nanay's Choice blogs for one entry. Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs or your favorite RSS reader for another entry.
6. Vote for my blog just by clicking Picket Fence Blogs. You may do this once a day.
7. Spread the word! Use the leaf icons below to share this giveaway on Stumble Upon, Technorati, Digg, Del.icio.us, or facebook. Blog about it or copy and paste the button code below to your sidebar! Whatever you want - I'll honor one entry for every networking website you share it on, just make sure to leave separate comments for each.
Please convo aquariann.etsy.com if you'd like to sponsor a handmade giveaway. Hostess gifts are wildly appreciated, but not required.